The company PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data provided by its Customers
Thus, and in accordance with the Portuguese and European laws, with the provisions of Art. 5 of the Organic Law of 15/1999 on Data Protection and art. 12 of RD 1720/2007 the data collected on this website are intended for communication with Customers, processing requests for information and any complaints, statistical analysis.
At any time, the user can request the removal of his data or a copy of it through one of our contact means, which we will do immediately.
- The personal data provided by the user will be kept on file by the company PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA company responsible for processing them, which treatment has the following purposes in mind:
- Conclusion and execution of the contract for the products selected by the user;
- Satisfying user requests;
- Provide the user with information about the store’s products including, with respect to the products identified above, the sending of messages by email or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as SMS).
- The company PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA, headquartered at Rua Diogo Cão, 6 R / Ch Dto, 3830-772 Praia da Barra – Gafanha da Nazaré, Portugal, the company responsible for the file, undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of personal data user and to ensure the exercise of the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to the above address;
- The User (you) guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any change thereof. Any loss or damage caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the User;
About the Cookies Policy
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website on the inferior left corner on every page..
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files used to store small information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs to be improved.
Like most online services, our website uses its own and third-party cookies for a variety of purposes. First-party cookies are primarily necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable information.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used primarily to understand the performance of the website, how you interact with our website, keep our services safe, provide relevant advertisements to you and, in general, provide a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our site.
What kind of Cookies do we use
The list below details the cookies used on our website.
|yith_wcwl_session_*||Funcionality Cookie to save items on the wishlist and cart||Session||funcionality|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Functionality cookie to permit to change language||Session||funcionality|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||Session||analytics|
|_gat_gtag_UA_158547649_2||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||Session||analytics|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.||5 months||advertisement|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location||Session||analytics|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.||1 year||performance|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||2 years||advertisement|
|wordpress_sec_,wordpress_logged_in_||Permit user session navigation on the website||Session||funcionality|
|fbp,fr||Cookie by Facebook to perform analytics and advertisement||2 years||advertisement|
|mc||This cookie is set by Sapo. Used to track the information of the embedded Sapo videos||2 years||analytics|
|woocommerce_*, wp_woocommerce_*, wc_cart_hash_*, wc_fragments_*||Permit user session navigation on the website store||Session||funcionality|
How can I control my cookie preferences?
If you decide to change your preferences later in the browsing session, click on the “Cookie Settings” tab on the screen (bottom left side “sound panel”). This will display the consent notice again, allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent completely.
In addition, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by the websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To learn more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.